I am thinking about getting a bob tonight. But I am still torn. I love this look and it wouldn’t feel as drastic but I also love these.
I am having one of those weeks where I never know what day it actually is.
“I didn’t know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or looked at me too closely the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of the throat and I’d cry for a week.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
I still need to write my final thoughts on California.
- I survived my 1-day business trip.
- My client’s offices are beautiful.
- I rewarded myself with working from home today.
- I had a pretty amazing phone interview with a pretty amazing university this morning for a communications position. (fingers crossed).
- I am actually looking forward to going to the gym during band practice tonight.